Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Speaking of Nitro Tone..

Another development at WERS has been the promotion I helped to organize between my radio station and my boyfriend's guitar store, Nitro Tone Music at 1132 Mass Ave. WERS is all non-profit, but works with businesses throughout the year in strategic partnerships that involve goods or services rendered donated to the station in return for the 1,000-hit-a-day ad spot on WERS.org. Nitro Tone will be donating an acoustic guitar as a giveaway on the morning Coffeehouse program as part of a jingle-writing contest, so currently, that sweet spot belongs to us. I've also been doing publicity work for the store in other online outlets, but this is a promo I'm quite proud of, as it was well conceived and designed. Click on the link above for more details.


(This ad is featured on the front page of WERS.org. It was designed, I believe, by Tina Dhingra. The Promotions Director behind it is Emily Belyea.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home