Tuesday, July 01, 2008

My dog's in the Dig

This month I produced a piece of hard-hitting investigative journalism for the Dig. I went undercover as a pup-toting yuppie to three dog-friendly restaurants in Boston with Eko, my calm and contemplative chocolate lab, who went undercover as an out-of-control beast who steals fries and hyperventilates under the table during dinner.

As I wrote in the subsequent article, "it was stressful".

I now have a greater sense of appreciation and sympathy for the parents of toddlers in restaurants, and Eko most likely has a greater appreciation for his quiet apartment and cozy bed.

But you have to admit, he looks adorable in the photo. Look at the faaace.

(Photo credit: Lexy Winter)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home