Saturday, August 16, 2008

Bostonist: InSeason makes getting local food in Boston less annoying

Apparently -- surprise -- I had more to say about local food in Boston after the Dig "Greenland" piece. I also had additional quotes from Chris Crandall of Inseason (some of which I mentioned in my previous post) that I thought were interesting and incisive. He also wrote a few new notes about Whole Foods in his blog that I thought deserved wider exposure, considering his unique proximity to actual farmers who deal with Whole Foods' "buy local" system.

Luckily, in the age of new media, a freelancer can sometimes find a home for these "bits of string too short to use" (to quote Didion once again) within the same news cycle as...er...the original ball of yarn. So I did a bit about InSeason's debut in Boston for the 'ist as well and added some additional commentary from Crandall.

Full story - and a lovely photo from Crandall's blog -- right here.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home