Monday, November 17, 2008

Our new morning fix: Cafe Fixe

I forgot to add this little Bostonist post I did on Election Day. After waiting in line for about an hour, the b.f. and I were in need of some sustenance. We strolled up the street to find Cafe Fixe offering free coffee and tea to everyone as part of their grand opening. We've since been back several times to try different kinds of coffee (for the b.f.) and tea (for me).

What's good:

-Great pastries (the chocoloate croissant + french press is so far the best breakfast combination)
-Soothing atmosphere: white walls, jazz on the stereo (the Starbucks across the street is a hot mess)
-Reasonable prices (all the teas are under $3)
-Easy parking
-Free wi-fi

I'll probably add to this list over time, but for now -- we're diggin' it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home