Sunday, April 12, 2009

Bostonist: Guide to the Wine Riot

As I mentioned in a recent post, my friends Tyler and Morgan from The Second Glass are working on a little party called the Wine Riot. It's coming up next weekend.



If the event sells out, as they're hoping it might, there will be 2,500 drinkers attending, with one tasting session on Friday and two on Saturday, and lots of wine classes, vendors and food. It will require about 150 volunteers just to keep things running. I will be one of them. As such, I offered to write a kind of insider's guide to the Riot for Bostonist, as I've found myself explaining it frequently to interested parties anyhow and think the complexity of the schedule and the structure of the event does require some clarification. It's now up on Bostonist. Feel free to comment with questions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home